Thursday, May 31, 2012

BABY!!

Ok, first of all.. I'm pleased to announce that we will be welcoming a little Baby Wilbur in December!! Secondly, my plan in starting this blog was to be able to remember all of the ups and downs that come with being pregnant and I can assure you I will be very honest... but I promise I won't be graphic. Well I decided to start blogging before I told the world we were having a baby. So I'm sorry for the random and sparse posts before now. As of yesterday our big news went public.. aka- I put it on facebook.

We are very blessed that the Lord is allowing us the amazing privilege of being parents. Wow. Parents. That is a weird pill to swallow. I'm very excited but also a little weirded out that I'm going to be a mom. Don't get me wrong, I know i'll be the world's greatest ;) it's just so surreal that in the near future someone will call me mommy. It is a very sweet thought to imagine hearing that. But I still picture myself as a 16 year old so its hard to imagine I'm old enough/mature enough to be a mother.

Ultimately, it comes down to faith. God is entrusting Jeremy and I with the responsibility of raising this sweet baby. I know far too well that God isn't going to give us something that with His help we can't handle. God is so good and always always faithful. So even in the midst of my exhaustion and puking, what a sweet blessing it is that God is allowing us to be parents.

1 comment: