Friday, June 22, 2012

Food

I love food...with a passion. I always have. And that is why I never have been or never could be  a size zero. I love all kinds of food. Anywhere, anyplace, anytime...there's a great chance I will eat it. This baby is not helping. Lately my favorites have been sandwiches...Lenny's (chicken philly or mile high turkey), Jimmy Johns (the italian nightclub or roast beef), Newks (newks q or chicken salad)... to name a few :) As well as pizza. Oh sweet delicious pizza! The other day I was waiting on my pizza to cook.... no, it was not a creative homemade pizza or a fancy gourmet pizza just a small frozen Tony's from the grocery store.

I kid you not, I literally had a smile on my face while waiting for it to cook. I was so excited about it! It was a supreme...so it had all the goods. And it did not disappoint this chubs! Now as it is lunch and mouth is filled with saliva from writing about all this food... I have to go find something to stop the rumbling in my stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment