Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Baby Girl!!


Bring on the pink!!! We found out yesterday we are having a sweet and apparently very active baby girl!! Jeremy and I could not be more excited to meet our sweet, little Riley!!! Yes, she has a name! Riley...middle name to be decided...Wilbur! Jeremy has already claimed that he will be the favorite parent because she will be daddy's little girl. Which I am totally ok with because I was daddy's little girl and loved every minute of it! Plus, I had my daddy wrapped around my finger...its probably more accurate to say that I HAVE him wrapped around my finger. :) And I'm sure the same will be true of Jeremy from the first minute he lays eyes on her.  Here is a profile shot from the ultra sound...I think she may have Jeremy's nose. Her lips look a bit like a gorilla to me...so i'm not sure what to think about that...but the nose is definitely sweet!
We are so grateful and blessed that God has chosen to give us the sweet gift of a little girl!

1 comment: