Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer

Dear Summer,

Please go away! I have enjoyed all of the fun you brought... trips, late nights, swimming, volleyball and of course the olympics. But I'm tired of sweating. At a little over 5 months pregnant, i'm not getting any smaller and the days keep getting hotter. Please go away soon and very very soon. If not then please bring some rain for me to enjoy from my window. I'm ready for cool breezes, football and leaves falling. I'm ready to experience the joy I get when I know I can walk outside to cool off. I'm ready for sweatshirts and toms..both of which I probably won't be able to fit in... guess that means I need to invest in some preggo fall clothing :) Summer, it's been fun but you are not welcome anymore. Time for you to go away and come back next year with much cooler temperatures.

Sincerely,
Sweaty Chubby Pregnant Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment