Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

Oh how I love Thanksgiving!! Delicious food, family and lots of thankful hearts. Normally we are either at Jeremy's parents' house or with my dad's family in Springfield, MO. This year since I would have been miserable riding in a car for 6 hours, we opted to stay here and spend it with my mom's family. It was a sweet time with family and too much good food. God has blessed me with so many things...first and foremost, Jesus. What a gift He has given in His Son. I'm so gratfeul for an intimate realationship with the Savior of the world. His grace alone is more than enough to be thankful for. Secondly, my incredible families; near and far, the one I was born into and the one I married into. Some people complain about having to spend holidays with families but it's something I so look forward to. I'll make this a short list.. so lastly, Riley, our sweet baby girl, whom I've yet to meet. Jeremy and I are so incredibly thankful God has chosen us to be her parents.

Speaking of...37 weeks and very uncomfortable. I can no longer wear my wedding rings. Sleep is a thing of the past. Comfortable pants are basically the only thing in which I find comfort. Lots of braxton hicks contractions and only one real cantraction thus far. Dr's appointment every week. The longer she waits to join us, the more unpleasant I become.. so for those of you that have to deal with me... Sorry. 19 days til her due date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment