Friday, December 7, 2012

A Farewell for Now

This is my last pre-baby post. Today marks 39 weeks. If she doesn't come on her own this weekend, my doctor will induce me on Monday! It's so hard to believe it's already time... this feels like the shortest pregnancy ever (which i'm very grateful for)! However, these last few weeks feel like they taken forrrrrever and I'm so ready for her to get here!! Naturally, I have become more and more uncomfortable. I've been having contractions just about every day. None that have been too consistent but still some contractions are better than none. I'm hoping maybe she'll come on her own in the next few days but if not then she will for sure be here Monday. At this point, I'm just praying she gets here safely, is healthy and that the Lord's will be done. So ADIOS blogging world! I'm sure my Sister will post pictures of her before I do, so watch for her blog update! I'll be back eventually, but I make no promises as to when.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO excited for you two! You will be great parents. The coolest thing is being blown away by just HOW MUCH you love your baby. It's such a cool picture of God's love for us! I had no idea I could love someone on earth so much. It's crazy awesome and exhausting. We're praying for you!

    ReplyDelete