Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New Post

        I'm not in a very creative mood..hence the exciting title of this post. But I figured I would write an update on how things are moving along for us and baby. I'm 30 1/2 weeks along and generally, feeling pretty good. My greatest complaint as of now would be the constant feeling of having to go to the bathroom. Which normally wouldn't be a problem.. however, my office is on the second floor at work and the bathroom is on the first floor. I can put off going to the bathroom for a while but only while I'm sitting down. As soon as I stand up- YIKES! I have almost wet myself more times than I would like to admit, but don't worry I have successfully made it to the bathroom every time! Heartburn.. man I despise heartburn. It also confuses me sometimes and I think I'm hungry. Trying to convince myself that the evil heartburn is telling me lies and I'm not actually hungry is very hard.. because at 10pm a bowl of honey bunches of oats sounds like it would soothe my heartburn away. Lies... its all lies.
          I am definitely getting larger as December is quickly approaching... I'm noticing more and more that I am not very aware of how far my belly sticks out because I keep running into things with it. I went to a craft show type thing this weekend and it was very crowded. I found myself trying to suck in as I walked in tight spaces... let me assure you, it did not work. I think I spent the majority of my time apologizing to people as I rammed them with the growing bulge on my stomach.
       Speaking of, my sweet girl is moving around a ton. She likes to turn and flip. Thankfully, there isn't a whole lot of kicking going on. However, if you poke at her enough, she will kick you. I will say that feeling her move is one of my absolute favorite things about this whole process! I also, ordered her custom bedding that should be here around the end of the month... I will definitely post pictures once it arrives! My first of 3 showers is this coming weekend and it feels like Christmas morning!! I am so excited to get things for her! It will definitely make all of this so much more real.

Well here's to more heartburn and hopeful bladder control!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo excited for you guys! I love reading your posts and keeping up with you all on here. :) Baby Riley is blessed already.

    ReplyDelete