Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chubby

If you know me at all you know that I love a good chubby baby to squeeze and cuddle...but then again, who doesn't?! I love the sweet chubby cheeks and have always wanted my own baby to have those sweet kissable cheeks. Yesterday, we went for our 4D ultra-sound and I am happy to say, it looks as if my dream will come true...
The ultrasound lady took it upon herself to type out those cute words. Now, it's very hard to notice the chubby cheeks when there is a huge honker staring at you. The lady assured me multiple times that her nose is not in fact that large... we'll see. If nothing else she still has close to 12 weeks left to grow into it. Also, my grandmother thought that large swoosh of dark stuff on her head was hair... I can assure you, it is not. She does not have bama bangs at 28 weeks inside the womb. The ultrasound lady did show us that she has some peach fuzz on top but not a ton. She kept her hand up by her face most of the time and was very stubborn. She also did not appreciate the lady trying to move her around.. she kicked back. She must get that from her daddy ;) But mmm... those cheeks. I'm smitten already.

1 comment:

  1. Momma (Bebe to Riley)September 30, 2012 at 8:29 PM

    Those chubby cheeks are just waiting to be kissed on by her Bebe!! Can't wait to hold this sweet baby girl! Love my girls!

    ReplyDelete